We've recently launched our Something Pretty... Culinary Gardening Gift Sets - the perfect gift ideas for gardeners and food lovers.
We've got a range of different gardening gift sets for different culinary experiences. Not only do they come with the seeds, compost discs, biodegradable pots and plant labels - but they also include 4 recipes, for guidance in using each of the ingredients to grow.
So we're going to include some of these recipes each month in our blog posts.
This month we're featuring a recipe included in our Something Pretty Culinary - Grow Your Own Mexican Food gift set - Pico De Gallo (fresh tomato salsa).
1 Jalapeno chilli
1 tbsp Olive oil
1 tsp Caster sugar
1. Finely dice the tomatoes, onion and chilli and place in a bowl.
2. Tear the coriander and mix in with the tomato mix.
3. Grate the lime zest into the bowl and squeeze in the lime juice, cover in the oil and sprinkle over the sugar.
4. Then stir everything together.
5. Serve with nachos, fajitas, burritos - anything Mexican and tasty.